Saturday, April 21, 2012

APRIL 2012

I got the FRONT COVER of SKIDMARK skateboard magazine!
Super stoked on this! 
Thank you to all the skateboarders and fans that have supported me throughout the years! 
Available at a skateshop near you or you can purchase one here in the link below.

Opposite side of my SKIDMARK front cover you can find me on the back cover with a STRUGGLE skateboards ad! This sequence ad can also be found in the March 2012 issue of AMBI'ANCE magazine alongside a full interview that I have featured in the magazine. Click the link below to see the digital version of AMBI'ANCE magazine.

Also check out this video review I am in for TRICKY WRENCH! 


Also quick shout out to Ronnie Creager for hooking it up on ETCETERA project with the amazing insoles and products! Glad to be a part of this amazing company!

No comments: